Injected meth in forearm vein, finger numbness

i injected meth in my forarm main vien the only one i could see closer to my elbow than my wrist its not swollen and i pulled back and it drew blood so i pushed it in and it hurt secs after and my pinky finger and ring finger on right hand went numb and when i pump my fist it hurts i googled it and it said to try neck stretches and keep my arm straight
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
I need to know what do you mean by meth??
since you get the small and ring finger numb, means the nerve supply to them has been irritated ( may be injected ?!)....

I need more details about this to be able to understand your stand of point.. If your finger color changed ... you better see a specialist to examine it and reassure you.