Inhaled rubbing alcohol, sore throat, dry eyes. Should I be concerned?

We were using rubbing alcohol (70% isopropyl alcohol) to clean our sofa and I steadily inhaled about 30 min worth of fumes before I noticed that I was experiencing a stinging sore throat and dry eyes . I immediately stopped and it have been about 20 min and I still have a slight sore throat, dry eyes, and drowsiness. Should I be concerned? Is there any thing I should eat/drink to relieve the effects of the alcohol? Please answer based off of research/experience, not opinion! Thank you very much!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012