Inhaled potpourri polish. Allergic reaction leading to extreme pain due to coughing. Pain coming and going. Reason?

I inhaled Mr muscle potpourri polish about a month,during that night I coughed so much and so hard. Being caused by pain I felt when woke up in the middle of the night,the pain was so extreme causing me to cough,at the clinic its an allergic reaction ,during the next few days the pain went down,but now I have realised it comes and goes,what could be happening Doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you might be suffering from previus allergies whch get worsoned after inhalation of polish
it takes 6 - 8 weeks before the symptomps go after exposure to particular allergen
take zinetac 150 mgm before meals in morning
take montelucast 10 mgm twice a day
syp tossex(cpm+codeine)1/2 tsf twice

take 4 glasses of warm water in the early morning and before sleep
wit for 3 weeks and get medicines for 3 weeks
if no subside go for allergy checkup
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response

take montelucast 10 mgm twice a day

syp tossex(cpm+codeine)1/2 tsf twice