Inhaled lot of marker fumes during pregnancy. Having headache, sore chest, breathing difficulty. Also have Asthma. Cause of breathlessness?

I recently made light switch covers and outlet covers by making a design on paper with sharpies and then mod podging them onto the covers....I had 6 and it took me about 3 hours to get the design done. In that time, I never thought about the fumes from the markers. I got a headache towards the end and started thinking about it then. I am 32 weeks pregnant....could this have hurt the baby? She has been very active in this day afterwards. Also, since then, my chest has been sore and when I wake up it feels like I can t breathe and I have to cough to get a lot of air. I also have asthma though, which is only seasonal and not bad at all. I don t know if that is why this is coming on or if it is from breathing too many sharpie fumes? Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012