Inhaled insecticide, witnessing heaviness in chest, difficult to breathe. How to get relief?

Hi! I m a 20 year old with no asthma or breathing problems as such. Two/three days back I sprayed an insecticide in my room which I inhaled for a long period. Since then, I ve been witnessing heaviness in my chest . At night, I m finding it difficult to breathe. There is no chest congestion. My doctor advised me nebuliser but since I can t go all the way to the hospital everyday, I was wondering if AeroCort would help me get some relief. It was recommended to me by a family doctor. I just want to cross verify.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013