Inhaled bleach fumes, feeling shaky and having acid reflux. Should I consult doctor?

I was cleaning the bathroom around4 hours ago and I was using bleach. While cleaning I forgot to mix it with water and inhaled a huge breathe of bleach fumes. And now I feel shakey and like I have the acid reflex. And whenever I drink something I feel like this small burn . I have tried fresh air and water but nothing seems to be working. Should I go to the ER and get some help?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Hi sierratownsendflynn,
I have read your question,
As they say Prevention is Better Than cure , i think you should definitely consult an physician immediately. Alternatively i think it is just an acidity problem , you can try taking some antacids . and think you should feel better.But make sure you consult a family physician nearby for better guidance.

I Hope you get well soon.