Inhaled bleach and toilet cleaner. Difficulty in breathing, cough. What should I do?

i just mixed harpic and bleach and they created some sort of bubbly liquid when i poured this into the toilet i inhaled it, it was very strong and i was quite near it. now my chest feels like its rising when i breathe and i did cough a bit afterwards my breathing is still funny i can almost feel my chest like i have a cold , what should i do am i at risk or will it go away soon ?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Hello and thanks for writing in at HCM
In my view if you have difficulty in breathing with shortness of breath than you must go to ER and get you oxygen saturation check and if needed get Oxygen inhalation to expel out the poisonous gases you have inhaled due to reaction of the two chemicals.
Get you self admitted in time unless it is too late. The symptoms and complication depends on the amount of gases you have inhaled. Get admitted until you feel every thing is ok with you and doctor ensure that you have no complication in future.
Best wishes and get well soon