Inhaled ammonia, pain in groin, pelvic region, gastric problems, metallic taste in the mouth. Treatment options?

i recently inhaled a strong amount of ammonia for 15min proubly.. Why i try to go to sleep right before i start to nod off i start to feel pressure in my groin and pelvic area. Also it feels like my tounge is on one of those nine volt batteries and i feel like i have gas but i cant pass gas unless my heart completely stops when im tasting that battery taste in my mouth.. but other than when i try to sleep i don t feel anything breathing feels fine no groin pain no nothing. Its only when im in bed trying to sleep. In other words im fighting to stay awake so i dont feel that its scary. What do I do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012