Inguinal lymph node swelling, constipation, walking difficulty, vaginal bleeding, leg numbness. Tests and diagnosis?

My 16 year old daughter complain of painful swelling of her right ingunial lymph node 4 days ago. When I checked it, it was about 1.5 inches in size and very painful to touch, we took her to Primary Care Doctor, who did a UA and checked it out, he indicated she might have an infection but told us he would get back to us in two days, that was on a Friday. It is now Sunday I am not sure what kind of UA takes two days I am sure it must be some kind of culture, but no blood work was taken at this time. Since then the swelling has increased and so has the pain. She was constipated, but we gave her a docalax and she was able to have a BM yesterday, but tonight she had a lose stool . She is having difficulty walking due to the pain, and has actually reguested to use crutches to stay of her right leg. About 1 hour ago she began having vagiinal bleeding, which is unusual as she is using the depo injection and has only had discharge to indicate a menstral cycle for the last year. She has also complained of a feeling tingling or numbness in her legs more pronouced in her right leg. She suffered a TBI a year and half ago, I am not sure if this has any bearing on this, in fact I doubt it, but we watch her closely. We live in South West Oregon, so I did look her over for signs of a tick bite or other signs of an insect bite and found nothing. She has also complained of having nausea. She does not have a fever and has not had one since this began. I have given her tylenol for the pain but it has not helped. The doctor perscribed her a sulfur antibiotic but the condition has only worsened. We have tried heat and ice but neither has met with much success. She is unable to sleep due to the pain. We are going to take her to urgent care tomorrow, but I was hoping to have something to alleviate her fears tonight she is very upset due to vast information on the internet about swollen lymph nodes and cancer, and no matter how much I have try to calm her she continues to feel the doom of to much information. I have a Master s in Physcial Therapy, but my knowlegde is limited and I to am concerned but can be patient she can not. Which test would you suggest and what diagnosis do you think we might be looking at. Thank you for your assitance.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013