Inguinal hernia repair surgery done, walking post surgery, severe pain. Recovery time?

Hi! On friday, august 31, so about 4 days ago, I got inguinal hernia repair surgery or whatever; I m 16 years old, and they told me my recovery time is about 8 weeks; today was the 4th day and I went to school for abit, walked around downtown for a short amount of time, and did all of this with, well, pain but not very bad pain. I have been so horny lately, when is the soonest I could start masterbating again? Thanks! :)
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012