Inguinal hernia open surgery, pain and swelling in joint and groin area, pain below chest and buttock

Recently on 5th Jan 2012, i had inguinal hernia open surgery on my left side and i m 22 years old male and before one month, i got pain in the joint part of right upper leg and my groin area and gradually increase the pain and swelling in upper right corner near by groin and since 15 days, i am getting pain in upper right buttock and also getting pain in upper right left corner and now i am getting pain and also swelling in above groin area(i think its scrotum area) on both sides and getting discomfort in upper right buttock and little bit pain and i m having pain on ting pain in below chest part sometimes so may you please exaplin the problem and whats the solution and i need more suggestion on my problem
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012