Ingrown hair near labia, bump growing in size, soreness, unable to pop it. Cure?

a couple of days ago I noticed I had an ingrown hair beside my labia . so I pulled it and I think I left some in ther maybe? but yesterday and today this bump keeps getting bigger and it is so sore I just want to freaking cry like a baby. im too embarrassed to go to the doctor, but what should I do? ive tried the heat and it helps for a minute but there is no way I can pop this because its too big and too sensitive. help!?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013