Ingrown hair in armpits, painful lump formation, green pus, body pain. Treatment options?

I get ingrown hair under my armpits really bad and usually pop it with a sterile needle & get tweezers to get the ingrown hair out, except this time I know have a huge painful lump the size of a quarter and bright green pus keeps coming out of it. Also my other armpit is starting to do the same thing from the top of my neck to the bottom of my calf muscles are sore and this morning i woke up and can smell and taste infection and i also burp up a taste that tastes like oranges for 2 days now...whats wrong w/ me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013