Ingrown hair in armpit. Discharges white pus with smell. Having soft lump in area. Suggestions?

Hello for a few years I have had an ingrown hair under my right armpit. I would squeeze it and thick white puss would come out, and kinda had an odor to it. It happened a few times. Now it s like I have extra skin there kind of a lump, soft but hurts when I apply pressure . Again it s been a few yrs and I should have gotten it looked at. Any advice what this might be? My left armpit is fine, I tried to push on it to see and both underarms hurt but no bump on the left underarm?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013