Ingested urine, picked up used condoms. Chances of contracting HIV?

So recently I attended a party in which everyone got entirely too intoxicated, I passed out and a friend of mine urinated on me after having unprotected sex with a possibly hiv positive girl. I may have ingested some of it. Later when i woke up, still drunk, made the poor decision to pick up used condoms that were used on the same girl. Didn t think to wash my hands and ate about 20-30 minutes later. I may just be over thinking it, but I m just worried that I could have contracted HIV in some way. What do you think my chances are?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013