Ingested a high dose of clonazepam, urine bloody. What is going on? Best solution?

hello an adult ingested a very high dose of clonazepam (thirty something tablets) I don t know the concentration so I m guessing it ranges from 15-60 mg since there are two concentrations of the drug 0.5 and 2 mg.. they went to the poison control center after 16 hours or more.. they took no reaction they just told them that if the person passes urine he ll be two or three days have passed and the person s urine was bloody and they called mom since she is a pharmacist but I don t think there is anything she can do after all that time had passed... sorry I don t know the exact details cause I didn t take the call personally.. the awareness here is very low.. can you tell me any advice cause I know it is a very serious matter and apparently the poison control center is not very competent ..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013