Infrequent drug user, smoke marijuana, tests negative. Will the pre employment test also show negative?

Hello, I am not even sure if this is the right forum but I am desperate and need assistance. I am a very, very infrequent drug user. I had a drug test done on Saturday. It had been a month since I last smoked (Marijuana) and it was only 2 puffs (Before that I hadnt smoked in over 3 months). I was freaking out and the Thursday before I went to a CERTIFIED LAB and got myself tested. The results came back NEGATIVE. My question is this: If I tested negative on that test, I should test negative on the pre employment drug test as well, right?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012