Influenza for 6 years, digestion problem, muscle pain and headache

The illness is that influenza (may be water of brain ) is always flowing inside & outside of the body slowly and slowly and because of this body is not able to growth, stomach is not digesting food properly, liver is not making blood properly, shoulders muscles pain, always remains headache. I am very thin now and do not have better health than 6 years ago. The problem of influenza has been running for 6 years. I am very disturbed with my life. Some years ago I was a beautiful and good looking boy. Alas! I am not now.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012