Influenza, arithromycin with citrizen, loose motions, ESR 70, spinal cord compression patient

i am 54 year old man I was suffer for influenza I take azithromycin with cetrizen and paracetamol tablet after two days I also suffer from loose motion three to four time in a day with fever99-100 during afternoon time i consult my doctor the test of blood is normal rang except ESR . that is 70. I feeling tired with fever 99-100 the loose motion is also same two time in morning and one time in evening I take medicine since last one and half month. please advise how can be feel healthy without fever. I also patient of spinal card compression at c4-5,5-6,6-7 since last 4 years
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012