Inflated feeling under rib cage, stabbing pain while lying on back, hep c since childhood. Is it due to liver?

I have this inflated feeling under my rib cage on my right side. I get it often but it bothers me most at night as i feel like laying certain ways make the sensation more intense. If i lie on my back I get sharp pinching like stabs in my back like something is pinching one of my organs from the inside. I am 28 and have had hep c since age 8 with no treatment. Could this feeling be my liver?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012