Inflammatory pain in hand, spreading. Is it problem of bone marrow?

Hi, my mom is having a problem plz give ur suggestion on the symptoms. She is having inflammatory pain in her whole hand and is spreading from her hands to his left hand and now towards neck . She stating that it first started when she is given an injection of decadon. An antti inflammatory injection. On the birth of her 4th child. Now as these inflammatory pain starts.. after a while muscle become hard and it swell .. I need to ask if it is problem of bone marrow .. plz let me know I m really afraid if its a problem.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013