Inflammations outside vagina. Pores develop puss, turn black. What could it be?

Hi Dr Christensen, my question is i ve had these inflamations on the outter side of my vagina they puss turn black (the pore) and seem to be on the skin between my hairline and vagina, they seem to connect under the skin from one pore to the next they never go away and sometimes really flare up, usually around the time of my period, also i m 48 and think i am premenopausal..sorry for any spelling errors..i know i need to see a gyno ..but just recouping from 3 major back surgeries and not able to go... Thank You for your time Diane Carner
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
The symptoms that you have mentioned are suggestive of an active infection in the area- in the glands or in the hair follicles. This needs specific antibiotics according to the culture sensitivity report.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,