Inflammation of the stomach and oesophagus, diarrhea, chest pain, stomach cramps. Cure for symptoms?

I have inflammation of the stomach and esophagus . I have had pretty much non stop diarrhea for a couple months now and just a few days ago I was in the ER for sharp chest pains and days previous to that I was in the ER for stomach cramping. I ve had an endoscopy and a number of blood tests and I just want to know that if I had HIV my gastroentrologist would ve told me, right? I am 19, 5 6 and I weigh 235.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013