Inflammation of lymph nodes, headache, red spot in mouth. Negative HIV test. CBC shows increased eosinophil and basophil count

hi Dr! i have been having inflammation of my lymph nodes, started with the groin and testices, then neck, armpit and sore throat. i sometimes feel headache. recently i developed a small red spot inside my moutih ( near the tonsil ). i also have a mild flu which has refused to disappear (nasal blockages especially when its chilly). i took HIV test and it came negative, and waiting to take another in december. I took several CBC tests and my Eosin and Basophil counts keep increasing. The doc says its allergy or infection. it has been two months now and the pain is still with me and am scared of the worst. please help
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012