Inflammation of Psoas major muscle. What kind of a doctor do I need to see ?

What kind of a doctor do I need to see if I have inflammation of the Psoas major muscle . I haave been having this hurting since May 1012, I had a very bad fall A lady fell and knocked me down and fell on top of me. I have had 7 spinal fusion , 4 lower back and 3 cervital. all kind of back problems, but this pain is horrable. I have had weeks of rehab and didn t help. Now taking shorts from pain clinic. with not results, only hurting more each day. I have all kinds of back problems, but had been very lucky and never had a bad fall. I am 79 and in good health odther than new problem with back. I do have Graves disease , but keep in under control.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013