Inflammation in the anus after getting surgery done for anal fissure. Prescribed with xylocaine, dilzem and lubic jelly. Advice?

Sir, i suffering from anal fissure and undergone surgery on Mar 12. one month no problem and again started inflammation on anus . went to doctor, he diagnosed and told that there is no problem and you are fine. earlier advised to use xylocaine and dilzem before and after stools . now asked me to use lubic jelly before stools. can u help me to come out from this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012