Inflammation in an indentation in calf. Blood work to rule out lupus

I have an indentation in my calf that had a biopsy , they dr said it showed that it had stopped but there was still inflamation, but they had me do blood work to rule out lupus . she said the name of whatever it is but i can t remember and it wasn t written down. do you know what it would be called? she said that sometimes they appear on the abdomen or breasts and usually go away after a couple of years. She gave me a topical ointment for it.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012