Inflammation, blister on side of anus on regular interval. What is it, how to treat it?

hi doctor i have an infection which for the 4 years some times apear after a year brake some times withen 3 to 4 months on left side of my anus the first 2 days there is inflammation type pain and then a blister a pears one side which always aprears on the same place than this blister grows bigger which at last breaks it self can you please tell me which desease is this some doctor says hamorids ,some says piles and today doctor said another disease which could remember but the blister contains puss please tell me the treatment and name of this disease i will be very thankful regards
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012