Inflammation and tingling in leg. Pain near kidney and liver. Done LFT and KFT. Cause?

Sir/Madam, I m 33yrs old. Height 5 6 , weight 65kg. About six months ago, i had an inflammation and tingling in my leg and foot portion. thereafter i had a pain on my right kidney and liver portion. So i went for test and the result of LFT was SGOT 55, SGPT-82 and Gamma GT-85. KFT result was sodium 134 and chloride 92. i dont take alcohol bt take lot of bettlenut. please tell me what may be the causes and measures to be taken by me? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012