Inflammation and penile pain, premature ejaculation and erection problems. Cystoscopy results normal. Cure?

Dear sir, plzz help me I m 29 year(m) suffring from inflammation,pain and sensation on both side of my penis head.....sir Iused to do frequenly masterbutating for the last 15 to 16 year,(never had Sexual intercource)b t have almost stop..I had problm of erection and ejeculation..for this I went to a sexologist in kolkata..he prescribe me..DHEA suppliment to eat and stimulater therapy on my penis which I took 4 or 5 time...and he advised me too ejeculate 3rice in a I did it only couple of meanwhile I noticed a little swealng on my right side of penis head,and had little pain also..for this my sxolgst prescribe me..doxyone (doxcyline),zenoflox uti, and some ayurvedic medicine..I took it 15 fayeda nhi hua..den I visited a urologist ,,he lsn me and prescribe me a niftran and askd me urine and blood test..I did and no bacteria found..deb he advise me pyridium n told me to have ths for 10 days..again is didn t wrkd and my condition became very worse..again I visitd and he said for cystoscopy test..after this test he said your urethre was slighlty tight at bulb and he has amend and clear all the problem with cystoscopy srgry...and he priscribed me..1)aleo 500,single dose 2) Crocin 500,3)pan 40,,4)alfusin 10 mg,single dose 5) Urispas I tab thrice a day Sir, cystoscopy maine saturday,1 dec.ko karwaya tha..aur urologist ne bola usne inside kuchh bhi inflammation nhi mila..nahi koi swealng aur anythng like prostitis kuchh nhi after cystoscopy,mera problm aur badh gaya hai..sir pehle jyada chalne ya ragdan hone se pain hota its paining all the time..aur swealng both side badhte ja rha hai,jo erewction ke bad clearly dikhai detA hai, sir plzzz advise me..I suffrng and cryng all the time very deprsd also..plzz sir,I wll be higly obliged for me plzz cure me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012