Inflammation and pain on the artificial hip. Taking ibuprofen. Medication side effect?

I am currently on IBUPROFEN 200mg x 2 three times a day for inflammation of the little sack on my artificial hip, as i have been experiencing a lot of pain in the hip. I have also now noticed that i am starting to get aching knees and wrists, which are both swollen. Is this a side effect of the above mentioned drug? I am also taking one x aspirin (100mg) per day perscribed by my GP. What are your suggestions please?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013