Inflammation and hard knots in stomach after taking injections for uterine cancer. Switched to Warfarin,lump on leg. Is it clot ?

My 84 year old mother has uterine cancer and was put on injections for 3 blood clots a couple months ago. She developed inflammation and hard knots in her stomach from the injections and was switched to warfarin a couple weeks ago. Her INR is 2.8 now. A few days ago, she noticed a marble sized round lump in her lower leg. It is cool to the touch, is not red (today it has a faint yellow ring discoloration) is not painful at all. She called her doctor this morning but has had no response (It s 5:30 PM here now). Could this be a blood clot? Should she apply heat or cold to it? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013