Inflammation above belly button, burning sensation, have IBS, problems with influx. Help?

two inches above belly button, inflammed, nausea , some burning. I have had on occasion throughout my life when my belly button pushes out, but right now the belly button is normal, but above is very uncomfortable. Much stress in my life; maintain a healthy diet; dont drink alchohal or smoke; have IBS but when the IBS acts up it below the belly button and to the left so its not that. I have had problems in the past with influx, but again this is below that area.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013