Inflamed urethra with swollen clitoris. Burning in urethra. No infection in the blood tests

I have a swollen, hard clitoris in addition to an inflammed hard urethra. I previously had a bad uti in january (following rough sex) was prescribed two sets of anti biotics and have not felt right thereafter. My urine samples are clear and my gp has done blood tests that again have came back fine. I have had a full sexual health check and again all clear. I was recently given another weeks course of anti biotics which have not helped. I have constant burning at my urethra+the left side of my clitoris feels swollen, hard+painful. It is not sore when i urinate but i also have pain at my vagina. Sudocream has given me some relief but I am getting really undermined by this constant pain-i have stopped drinking caffeine, having sex, going to spin classes etc but nothing seems to be making a difference.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013