Inflamed urethra, lower back pain, bumps around pubic area, no pain or burning, negative std tests. What could the cause be?

My urethra is inflamed but there is no pain or discharge i got tested for stds and all were negative about a month and a half ago after i had unprotected sex but before going to te doctor i took 5 days of doxicycline but they took a urine test and blood test and all were negative but about a week ago my meatus/urethra became inflamed again but there is no pain at all no discharge my testicles are not sore my penis isnt sore ive been takin tylenol and taking warm baths the soap doesnt burn when it touches the tip its just inflamed and a lil red it varies how red from day to day tonight i started taking goldenseal.. Also my lower back has been hurting a lil bit i seen some ppl post on other forums about herpes in the urethra and thats scary but if it was herpes in the urethra wouldnt it burn when i pee? Also i noticed some razor bumps around my pubic area but ive had them for 4 days and they havent got any bigger and i read that herpes bumps bust with 2-3 days and theres a burning and itching and theres no burning or itching
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012