Inflamed rib joint. On medication for anxiety and depression. Dizziness, drowsiness and nausea. Any suggestions?

Hello.. i went to a clinic and the doctor found out that i have an inflamed rip joint .. he prescribed ibuprofen and anit anxiety and anti depression .. i know that they might cause dizziness and drowsiness, but the thing that is concerning me now is that when i yawn i feel like my throat will come out and i feel like throwing up and my neck started to hurt because of yawning.. i also have no appetite to eat anything.. any suggestions and explanation to what i feel?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013