Inflamed red throat, clear x-ray of sinus, taken amoxicylin, ibuprofen and omeprazol. Dysplasia?

Thank you and hi! I developed an inflamed red throat in the last few months i.e. since end january. GP prescribed amoxicylin, ibuprofen and also omeprazol. Took all for 8 days as antibiotic course needed finishing. However, the throat didn t clear. Also, had an xray of sinuses which came back clear. The throat persisted and gone worse. I had a number of changes at the same time, location (local alergies maybe?), there is also a fire place here giving off a musty smell that irritates me, a partner from no partner (possible virus maybe?), diet changes ( acid reflux resulting?) etc. It is not bacterial as i had no fever etc symptoms and the fact that it stayed for so long is a worry. Is it dysplasia , could it be precancerous? I am unemployed and dependent here on my partner totally, no finances available here of my own :(
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012