Inflamed ovaries and fibroid mass, have extreme exhaustion, bloating, constant pressure and intense pain in pelvis with nausea and fainting feeling. Cause?

I m 26, I feel exhausted, I m bloated, jerky, in a fog. I have constant pressure and often sudden horrific left pelvic pain from ovarian cysts . I feel nauseated, and sometimes I faint. What s happening? I m told that I m too young for lady cancer what is causing my symptoms? ER says I have inflamed ovaries and a fibroid mass. Told me to rest and drink lots of fluid
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012