Inflamed muscle on the knee cap. Painful walking. Any advice?

AM AN rN. HAD SYNVISC BEFOR 2 TIMES. THIS IST OF 3.. NOW HAVE MUSCLE INFLAMED TO LIKE A HRD BALL ABOVE THE KNEE CAP.. VERY PAIN FUL TO WALK ,, CALLED ORTHO MAN. AND AM AWARE OF SIDE EFFECTS BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT. CANNOT PUT WEIGHTON LEFT LEG. AM ICEING IT AND WRAPPING.. NEXT APP IS ON THURS ONE WEEK AFTER IST.. THIS IS VERY PAIN FUL BUT GUT SAYS DONT CONTIUNE WITH THE LAST TWO.. HE INJECTED IT DIFFERENTLY TIS TIME AND DID NOT HUR GOING IN.. THOUGHTS PLEASE AND THANKS.. AN I AM NOT UNREALISTIC AND JUST GO WITH THE FLOW. THANK TERY
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013