Inflamed meatus of penis, bulges on urinating, turns blue, raised bumps on head. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 15 year old male and have not conducted any sexual action. A year or so ago, my pee began to spray rather then hose, and the pee was uneven. My penis has an enflamed meatus I believe, and bulges when I pee and seems to turn a little blue. Any help? I also have recently notice that on the front of my penis head there are raised bumps that are pretty much the color of my head and do not have any liquid inside of them as I can tell. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You know the penis physiology. The shape of the orifice is such that urine sprays with everyone. That is normal. Bulging of penis head is also normal because of the urge of our body to urinate. When large quantity tries to escape, it creates a natural bulge. You might need to address the little bumps in the penis head. The description about it is not so clear. You might see a skin specialist for that.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.