Inflamed lymph-nodes, painful, swelling, protruding bulge. Had FNAC done. Further?

I ve been having the exact same problem for a few years now. The lymph nodes become inflammed and painful a few days before my periods begin. The swelling is quite huge and looks like a bulge protruding from one of the armpits. This began a few years back when i was undergoing a very stressfull situation in life and the lymph nodes on my neck became swollen and felt like small round tumors. I had an FNAC done and there was nothing wrong. The tumors subsided after the stressful period was over, but the swelling in the armpit continues to appear every month. My lymph nodes have become quite sensitive since then and any time i have even a small infection, they swell. Is this normal? Do i need to take some action/get tests done?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013