Inflamed lower intestine , closest to the rectum, suspected parasite or IBD, colonoscopy, inflamed coccyx, Zentel and Flagyl, blood-test, Stool tests. IBD?

I have an inflamed lower intestine , closest to the rectum , which my doctor suspected was either a parasite or IBD . I had a colonoscopy , and all was clear except for the inflammation of my lower intestine, as well as an inflamed coccyx. My inflamed coccyx went away when i took Zentel and Flagyl. But the day i stopped taking those, my coccyx became inflamed again, and now feels more severe than before. It is also affecting my urine stream. I ve had blood-tests and all is clear. Stool tests and all is clear. Could this be related to IBD?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012