Inflamed liver, elevated bilrubin, yellowish brown urine, hepatitis A,B,C, bile duct blockage,gallstones, pancreatitis negative, advised bland diet. Curable?

I have an inflammed liver , was tested for hepatitis A ,B,C also for bile duct blockage,gallstones and pancreatitis , all negative. I spent 3 days in the hospital as I turned yellow, brown urine and beige stools. My billirubin was 3 times higher than the norm. When I left the hospital my levels were down 60%. . I had a full liver panel test done, will have the results in a week when I have an app. with the gastroenteronogist. I am a moderate drinker, 58 years old,I had hepatitis A 29 years ago from redtide clams. I am a health nut, take lots of supplements, eat extremely well and walk an hour daily. I am concerend, is this curable ? What could it be ? My gastroenterologist wants me to stop all my supplements, eat small frequent bland meals and rest. I have been in be for 7days as my energy level are low. Thank you for any advice you can pass my way.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012