Inflamed liver. High glucose, potassium high. What is going on?

I have given blood to my doctor three times since Feb. 2012 for inflammed liver . The 2nd blood test 6 weeks from the first in Feb., my test results came back with glucose high. So I gave blood 6 weeks from the second test stating salts, sugar, liver, proteins , kidneys normal. Potassium is high, so I went Monday 7-23-2012 and gave blood again awaiting for results. What is going on? I have had no alcohol since 7-10-12, stopped taking omega Q, Tylanol of any kind, stopped smoking 8-8-08!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012