Inflamed lips after mini implants in the lower jaw. Can I take ibuprofen?

Hello, Eight days ago I had 4 mini implants in my lower jaw to make my existing denture more stable. I do not have much ridge due to severe osteoporosis . My tissue and lip is very inflamed. I have not not been taking ibobrufen as it usually makes me nauseas but have been taking Endone and paracetamol instead. My tissue is so inflamed and sore - should I just put up with the nausea and take ibobrufen instead? Best regards, Visitor from Prahran.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013