Inflamed knees, armpits, baker s cyst, chronic bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, multiple autoimmune issues. Advise?

I have multiple autoimmune issues. Autoimmune Hepatitis, Crohn's, hashimoto's thyroiditis, inflammatory arthritis. My father had sarcoidosis, I have never been shown to have it but suspect I have maybe a form. Now I have had inflammation (not hard nodules) behind my knees, under armpits, have a baker's cyst (less than 1 cm) behind rt knee and have had chronic bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections for over 9 months. These new symptoms all came within months of each other. I am on 22.5 prednisone (all biologics failed) and 100 mg doxy, .75 mg levothyroxine, protonix (for esophagitis), 12.5 toprol (mitral valve). Lately have felt more exhausted and after steroid shot for bakers cyst into knee flared badly, had to raise pred then wean back down. Docs not sure how to help me next. Concerned about lymphoma, not sure what to explore next.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum .
The main fear is that you have infection and causative organism may be one , so blood culture and sensitivity test will reveals many things.
As we will be able to find out which drugs will suit you most for bacterial infection.
This thing , you have not mentioned in your query.
Behind knee may be a cellulitis due to chronic bacterial infection.
For Hashimoto's , you are already taking treatment.
In my opinion doxycycline is a bacteriostatic drug and will not effect much.
So consult your treating doctor & get his opinion regarding this.
Get well soon.