Inflamed itchy skin on back. On namusar, nafosar. Blood test done, shows kidney condition. Treatment for allergy?

I am 76 years old, I came out in red itchy areas on my back, my doctor first thought wheat allergy , so I am glutin free, but then diaganosed a kidney problem after a blood test , I was told as you get older your vital organs wear down, I am taking NAMUSAR, NAFOSAR chewing every morning, plus BERBARIN 10 drops in water, the main problem is my skin, some days its ok, but other days its very inflamed like today, mainly on my back, sometimes my arms can be very itchy, do have cream PEITEL, which does help, is there anything else I can do to make my skin any better?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012