Inflamed gland on mouth of rectum. Taking medicine and hip bath. Burning sensation outside rectum. Suggestions?

Assalamualaikum. I had inflamed gland on the mouth of rectum. Surgeon advised 10 days Cipro 750 and hip bath with iodine solution (Povisep) on 04.04.2013. also advised to apply Pevitine Cream (Econozole Nitrate) outside of rectum. I think there is no pain now of the inflamed gland but having burning sensation outside of rectum. Is this because of using iodine during hip bath. Should I consult Skin Specialist. Thanks and regards. A B Hussain
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013