Inflamed eyes, ears and throat due to sinus infection. Pain in the shoulders and lower back. Medication?

Hi, since Thursday evening I have not been ffeeling well, It.seems to me I have a sinus infection as my entire face (above the eyes, through my cheek bones, my ears and throat ) are all very inflamed and painful, my two glands in mykneck are swollen, I have a very chesty deep cough that is really painful now on my throat and chest, I am in a cold sweat one minute and then I am burning up, I also have random pains in my right shoulder and lower back, I have not been to the doctor yet as thoughts it wad just a had flu but I have been taking solphedene and a genie cough bottle the last two days and have no relief, can you advise me of what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013