Inflamed cervix due to poor immune system, d and c recommended. Will I be able to conceive?

My Dr diagnosed me with an inflamed cervix due to poor immune system , she told me there was nothing I could do to help this ( supplements ect), she wants to do a d&c. I am 28 and have no children but would like to have some soon. I am concerned about being able to have children, I need more information than I feel I have gotten from my dr and there is not much info on the internet about it but I do keep reading about hysterectomies and it scares me
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012